The Global Fund Forum will offer hedge fund managers and allocators one of the largest formal networking opportunities in the industry. The 3-day event will facilitate over 5,000 customized one-on one meetings between hedge funds and qualified investors.
The pre-scheduled meetings will take place in individual Forum Suites within a private 30,000 sq.ft. conference space at the elegant Borgata in Atlantic City.
AC Investment Management, Aurora LLC, Beryl Consulting, Core Capital, Credit Agricole, Dresdner Kleinwort Wasserstein, Generali, Global Fund Exchange Ltd., Hennessee Group, Lazard Asset Management, Lighthouse Partners, Parker Global Strategies, Paradigm Global Advisors, Persistent Edge, Larch Lane, Riverview Alternative Asset Management, Skybridge Capital, Stripes Alternative Asset Management, UBS, Swisscanto, SSARIS Advisors, JPMorgan Asset Management, TAG Associates, The Juilliard School, Stern Investment Advisors see more
About the Producer
Hedge Connection has been producing investor introduction events since 2003. On June 18, 2013 we received US Patent 8,068,478 for our unique business process of putting hedge funds and investors together online. Hedge Connection is viewed as the premier investor-intro and hedge fund marketing platform in the alternative industry.
Over 5,000 investors have participated in Hedge Connection events resulting in over 10,000 direct meetings. We have held events in New York, San Francisco and Chicago.
- Cost: $4,000 (until 3/31/14)
- Receive event passes for 2 people in your firm
- Pre-schedule meetings in your private Forum Suite
- Receive invites to sponsored lunches and dinners, cocktail receptions and night time entertainment
- Receive discounted room rates at the Borgata
- Requires an application for registration
- Starting April 1, 2014, registration fee will be $8,000